Up until about a week ago, I’ve had no problems with my laptop (Razer Blade running Windows 10). Recently, i’ve had horrible lag issues, but only with a handful of programs (so far). Chrome, Eclipse, Powerpoint, Adobe, and others work perfectly, but other non-cpu intensive programs (most notably Microsoft Word) cause my computer to go into overdrive. Any mouse movements are delayed by a few seconds, and everything responds in slow motion. It’s not taking up an unordinary amount of CPU usage…
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless