Hey there i have a ViewSonic 24″ 144Hz 1ms 1080p FreeSync, ColorX Mode Gaming Monitor HDMI, DisplayPort XG2402 currently. when i have it on its “fps settings” it turns off free sync but on the “moba setting” it turns it on. i mostly play call of duty and val so fps games but i am confused on witch setting to keep it on.
- Ryzen 5 3600 rebooting.
- red alert 2 unplayable in windows 10
- Swapping audio sources to my Yamaha AG06 buffers every system playback continuously
- Is the Be quiet! System power 9 600w enough for an overclocked i 5 9600k?
What’s your opinion on these monitors?
- Is it viable for me to upgrade?
- Screen glitches
Windows XP won’t sleep – Driver problem?
- Gskill ripjaws RAM frequency increase and timing adjustments on ASUS UEFI
- Makes continuous Beep sound when I press power button and starts windows.
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless