Hello, a few months ago I bought a Dell Optiplex 7010 and threw in an RX 580 to use as a temporary gaming PC. I’m putting it in a new case to sell it and I’ve done everything but there’s one thing. The cases power switch and reset switch has 2 pins which i’m guessing is the new standard with cases and motherboards but the old dell mobo has a 5 pin port on the motherboard which it obviously can’t connect to. Also there’s no ports for hd audio and usb since i’m the old one they were one continuous line. Is there’s any work around to this or do I have to buy a new motherboard. It boots through the psu switch and displays and error on screen that’s says power button cable failure and front i/o cable failure
- Ryzen 5 3600 rebooting.
- red alert 2 unplayable in windows 10
- Swapping audio sources to my Yamaha AG06 buffers every system playback continuously
- Is the Be quiet! System power 9 600w enough for an overclocked i 5 9600k?
What’s your opinion on these monitors?
- Is it viable for me to upgrade?
- Screen glitches
Windows XP won’t sleep – Driver problem?
- Gskill ripjaws RAM frequency increase and timing adjustments on ASUS UEFI
- Makes continuous Beep sound when I press power button and starts windows.
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless