Once a day or so, my new HP24f external monitor turns all while, or green, or yellow, and the computer starts making a loud continuous sound and stops working. I then have to manually shut down the computer by pressing the power button. No pattern in when this happens. sometimes many programs open, sometimes now. sometimes early morning, sometimes end of day. monitor is new. computer is DELL XP15. I go to Windows Event Viewer but can’t find any further information on the error. The only thing logged is “the system has reboted without cleaning shutting down first”. There’s nothing under “Hardware events”
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless