So I got a Samsung computer 4years ago when I was in Korea. the spec of this computer is i5 6400, gt 730. I’m using the gt 730 for two monitors. but I got curious about i5 6400 graphics… but can’t see the intel graphics driver in device manager, and the driver installation program cant find too… if i put VGA cable to the motherboard port, it is not working too… what should I do…
- Ryzen 5 3600 rebooting.
- red alert 2 unplayable in windows 10
- Swapping audio sources to my Yamaha AG06 buffers every system playback continuously
- Is the Be quiet! System power 9 600w enough for an overclocked i 5 9600k?
What’s your opinion on these monitors?
- Is it viable for me to upgrade?
- Screen glitches
Windows XP won’t sleep – Driver problem?
- Gskill ripjaws RAM frequency increase and timing adjustments on ASUS UEFI
- Makes continuous Beep sound when I press power button and starts windows.
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless