Hey, from now i am sorry for my english im not native. My headphones was working last night but when i wake up and plug my headphones to my laptop there was no voice. Then i tried my headphones on my mobile phone and it was working. After that i tried another headphones and again there was no voice. It’s looks like there is no problem with voice settings. I will be very grateful if you help me because i dont have any idea what is the problem. How can the headphones that working till last…
- Ryzen 5 3600 rebooting.
- red alert 2 unplayable in windows 10
- Swapping audio sources to my Yamaha AG06 buffers every system playback continuously
- Is the Be quiet! System power 9 600w enough for an overclocked i 5 9600k?
What’s your opinion on these monitors?
- Is it viable for me to upgrade?
- Screen glitches
Windows XP won’t sleep – Driver problem?
- Gskill ripjaws RAM frequency increase and timing adjustments on ASUS UEFI
- Makes continuous Beep sound when I press power button and starts windows.
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless