I am getting an error not letting me paste the results of the FRST scan. I have attached it instead and hopefully that suffices. I wish I could give more information into my virus concerns. I recently came back to using this computer and my wife installed a Valve index in the months prior. I’m unsure if she accidentally downloaded something or if it is just something I missed. I saw an odd file on the desktop of all locations and it was something like “praxis-deije.gif” or something close…
- Ryzen 5 3600 rebooting.
- red alert 2 unplayable in windows 10
- Swapping audio sources to my Yamaha AG06 buffers every system playback continuously
- Is the Be quiet! System power 9 600w enough for an overclocked i 5 9600k?
What’s your opinion on these monitors?
- Is it viable for me to upgrade?
- Screen glitches
Windows XP won’t sleep – Driver problem?
- Gskill ripjaws RAM frequency increase and timing adjustments on ASUS UEFI
- Makes continuous Beep sound when I press power button and starts windows.
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless