Hello. Recently my old pc which i used for light gaming died. I mainly played esport titles like csgo, league of legends, overwatch and also world of warcraft. Im about to buy this dell prebuilt and planned to add more ram later and also add a graphics card. My question is, this dell system having a 300w power supply can i add a gtx 1650 to it? Will it work? Or even a low profile version of the same graphics card ?
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless