I use Reolink for my home camera set up. I have the ability to view the cameras externally using a web browser. For some reason only Internet explorer works. I can use an app, but I would like to leave the live feed up on a work computer using the web browser. They request I set/forward my HTTP to port 80. I have not done this. I have basically no understanding of such matters. My question is, by doing this, am I opening up myself to vulnerabilities? I attached a link with their instructions in case my explanation is sub par. Thanks in advance!
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless