I have an olish SM SYS-5018D-FN4T (X10SDV-8C-TLN4F) which recently suddenly crashed, and since then only went through the POST process. then resetting. It is impossible to even get into the setup using DEL after POST. Following some googling I changed the CMOS battery to a new one and wiped the CMOS and also upgraded the BIOS (via IPMI) to 02.14 but it still does not want to come back up. The Event log shows nothing. and the ipmi post snoop shows b2 before it resets again. IN the IPMI Server health. all sensors are shown as ‘not present’. 🙁 Anyone have an idea how to debug this further?
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless