I recently built two new systems. Both have ASUS X570-I mother boards, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processors, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, Corsair MP600 1TB M.2 , and MP510 480GB M.2. One is running and Nvidia 2060 and the other a Radeon 6800. Neither can launch any game via steam or the Epic games store that has Easy Anti Cheat. I’m guessing it’s a software conflict but I have stopped every process I can think of, and can not find the cause. The Nvidia based system was able to launch and play Fortnite once, since then, when trying to launch it, I receive a “Failed to start” error. I have tried the EAC repair for each game affected to no avail. Any assistance/knowledge is greatly appreciated.
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless