I just upgraded my gpu from a 1050 ti to a 3070. In doing so I also had to upgrade my psu, which I then installed a 850w, that is to my knowledge installed correctly. I’m rather new at pc building, keep this in mind. My computer turns on and everything lights up, but my monitor is black, also the USB ports on the rear of my pc dont seem to be working. Finally I cannot turn the pc off using the button on the front, I have to use the button located on the rear.
- Just built a new pc, need some help.
- Moving from i7-930 to i9-10850K. 10 Year gap. Need to reinstall Windows?
- Directly powering a PC with a 12v battery. Skipping the PSU
- Am i screwed?
- ASUS RT-AX55 Thoughts?
USB Drive Terminally Write Protected–Can’t format it!
- iPhone 11 and Apps Configurations??
- Loud grinding noise coming from laptop
- [BSOD] When using editing tools!
- Storage Devices like Hard drives and SSD etc?
Need Tech Support Now?
answers antivirus battery backup bbu blue screen bluetooth computer computer printers desktop features headsets help desk ink inkjet jabra laptop laptops laser printers malware microsoft office microsoft windows oem operating system plum computer repair ram reboot repairs reviews safe mode service desk ssd technical support tech support upc virus viruses windows windows 7 windows 8 windows 10 windows 98 windows error windows updates windows xp wireless